May 14, 2012

Yesterday, I went to watch circus

Great Bombay Circus
Photo: www.greatbombaycircus.in

Boring...Boring...Boring. Watching Cricket match on television or going out for movie is boring. In fact, Coimbatore city does not have more options for an entertainment.

Now, Coimbatore city have one more option for an entertainment. The new one is circus.

Great Bombay Circus
Venue ShowsTickets (Rs.)
V.O.C Park Ground 1.00 pm
4.00 pm
7.00 pm
50
100
150

Yesterday, I went to watch 4 O' clock show. My ticket cost is Rs. 50. The total duration of the show is 2 and 1/2 hours. Try to sit nearer to fan. Otherwise buy handmade fan for Rs.20.

You might think that circus is only for kids. But, yesterday there were so many college boys and girls. My favorite event in circus is Elephant Cricket. It hits six just like Dhoni. I thought that would catch the ball. Unfortunately, the big elephant did not hit on my area.

Great Bombay Circus
Photo: www.greatbombaycircus.in

It's better to buy snacks outside. In side, the varieties are limited (Ice cream, Popcorn, Lays and Samosa). Yesterday, the samosa was not tasty.