December 21, 2011

Poonam Pandey is second fastest rising person of the year 2011

Poonam Pandey
Poonam Pandey

Poonam Pandey, first time I heard this name eight months ago. During Cricket world cup I read this name on newspaper. After the world cup, I did not see her name anywhere. But today I heard this name again.

Recently, Google released annual search report. Report says Poonam Pandey is second fastest rising person of the year 2011. I was extremely surprised to see her name in this list. Here is the top three fastest rising person of the year 2011.

Fastest Rising People 
1 - Anna Hazare
Poonam Pandey
2 - Poonam Pandey
3 - Steve Jobs

Anna Hazare is India's Fastest Rising Person of the year on Google. Anna Hazare does not need any introduction. We know about Anna Hazare and what kind of work he is doing.

Steve Jobs is third in the list behind Poonam Pandey. Even we don't require any introduction for Steve Jobs. We all know about Steve Jobs and what he has done.

Now it's time to know about Poonam Pandey. She is 19 years old Mumbai based girl. She is basically a model. During world cup most of the newspapers carried her name.

Actually Poonam Pandey said: "if India wins world cup, then I will give pose without dress." That's all. I don't know anything more about her. Do you know anything about Poonam other than what I know?

Remember, Poonam Pandey is the second fastest rising person of the year. So she may did something else. However, she have done more than required work to get quick popularity, isn't it?

After the world cup, few people asked, 'where is Poonam?' Don't forget, at last, India won world cup. I think still Indians are searching Poonam. That's why she becomes second fastest rising person of the year.