January 21, 2012

It's good to see my junior in Shankar's Nanban movie

Venkat Sundar in Nanban
Venkat Sundar (First Person From Right)

I watched Nanban movie just for two reasons. The first reason is I like Nanban story (3 Idiots). Yes, my all time favorite film is 3 Idiots. So far I have watched more than ten times 3 Idiots. Still I am having this movie in my desktop. Whenever I feel aimless in life I used watch it.

The second reason is my junior has acted in Nanban movie. His name is Venkat Sundar. Venkat acted as senior for Vijay, Srikanth and Jiiva.

Venkat Sundar is my junior. We both studied MCA in KGiSL-Institute of Information Management, Coimbatore.

Venkat Sundar in Nanban

Venkat Sundar

First of all, I would like to say one thing to Venkat Sundar...

Thalaiva! You Are Great!!

Nanban is the first feature film for Venkat Sundar. In his first film, he acted in Shankar direction. And he has acted with leading actors Vijay, Srikanth and Jiiva. All is well.

Venkat Sundar with Director Shankar
Venkat and Director Shankar

Nanban released on January 12, 2012. Venkat shared the following message via Facebook on January 15.

"My parents are enjoying NANBAN film in Brooke fields...Missing them a lot...My parents will be happy to see me in Big Screen...Hope my Mom cries after seeing me....Pasam La....

LOVE U MOM & DAD....En Parent's Pola Yaru Machan"

Until now more than 200 people liked the above message. [You can meet Venkat Sundar on Facebook]

Venkat Sundar's Past and Future

Venkat Sundar with actor Jagan
Venkat and actor Jagan in 'Yaaruda Mahesh' movie

Venkat Sundar has acted already few short films. His next movie in big screen is 'Yaaruda Mahesh.' Now Yaaruda Mahesh is an under shooting. 

While writing this blog-post I just felt one thing...

"En Junior Pola Yaru Machan"