December 19, 2011

Just now I took bath in snow at Google

Google is known for doing things differently. This year Google celebrates both Christmas and New Year differently by surprising users. Yes, if we type 'Let It Snow' on Google search bar, we can find the surprise.

Google Result

After typing 'Let It Snow,' just observe the screen for few seconds. Snow will fall from the top of the screen. If we wait for few more seconds, the whole screen will be covered by snow.

Initially the screen will look like...

Google Result

After few seconds the screen will become...

Google Result

If we would like to clean the screen, we need to just click on 'Defrost' button. Remember we can draw or write on screen by mouse. I just tried to write 'I Love You.'

Google Result

I don't want to waste your time by expressing my experience in terms of words. You just open Google, type 'Let It Snow' and enjoy the experience.