December 16, 2011

Harbhajan Singh Documents (Passport, Credit Cards and etc.) Were Stolen

Harbhajan Singh

My favorite outdoor game is Cricket. During my school days I used to play Cricket in our street. I love to watch live Cricket match. I also enjoy reading about Cricket. Yes, daily morning first I prefer to read sports column in newspaper.

Cricinfo

Cricinfo is my favorite website to access Cricket related matters. Daily at least once I visit this website. Cricinfo is world No.1 website for Cricket. It's known for Live Scores. Especially the ball by ball commentary is very popular. Moreover Cricinfo is also known for Cricket news. 

Cricinfo

Now come to our topic, Harbhajan Singh documents were stolen. Actually I read this news few days ago on Cricinfo. Cricinfo reported that Harbhajan documents such as passport, credit cards were stolen from his car on the Punjap-Delhi highway. 

Cricinfo also reported that Haryana police has recovered Harbhajan documents from abandoned area. 

I would like to know about Cricket and player professional life. That's all. I'm not all interested to know about what player is doing out side of the stadium. 

I was surprised to read this news on Cricinfo. Because Cricinfo is specially known for Cricket. It's not a general website like Times of India to report what are the things happening in and around player.

So far more than 200 people have shared this news on Facebook. Around 40 persons have commented for this news report on Cricinfo. I like the following comments...

"Ashwin, please return his passport now. I think you have done enough to stay in the team now" 

Bhajji's bad time continues... :)

What about hundreds of bags of common man that are lost everyday? Why not the same seriousness by cops, to find bags of *common man*?

Harbhajan Singh

Misfortune never comes alone!

Maybe it was the BCCI? To make sure he never goes on tour again?

Why is this 'news' in cricinfo? Isn't this website about cricket and not cricketers' personal stuff? 

Now it's time to express our view. I already said that...

I would like to know about Cricket and player professional life. I'm not all interested to know about what player is doing out side of the stadium.

Now it's your turn. Are you interested to know about players personal matters on Cricinfo? 

Say it silently loudly.