October 17, 2011

Today My Breakfast Was Steve Jobs Stories

Steve Jobs

Last week I received a e-mail from my student (Vinoth Kanna). He has written that...

Dear Sir,

I have read your blog about 'Steve Jobs'. I would like to share his speech in ‘Standford University.’

Please post it on your blog. It will be a great inspiration for everyone.

Thank you.

My Response

I didn't send reply to Vinoth Kanna immediately. Today around 8.30am before my breakfast I read Steve Jobs speech. It really inspired me. I felt that I don't want breakfast. His speech gave me enough energy. 

Steve Jobs Speech

Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs speech consists of three stories. The stories are...

First Story: It is about Connecting The Dots.

Second Story: It is about Love and Loss.

Third Story: It is about Death.


I got inspiration from his second story. His second story is about love and loss. Nowadays I am thinking about my Ph.D degree. But I don't know in which area I have to start my research.

Frankly speaking I am not able to find the area which will be fascinating for me. However I would like to do great work in my Ph.D degree.  

Now I would like share how Steve Jobs stories inspired me. In his second story, Steve Jobs said that...

Steve jobs
"You have to find what you love. 

The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. 

The only way to do great work is to love what you do. 

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."

The above words extremely inspired me. Yes, I am not going to compromise on my research work. I won't settle until I find what I love.

More About Steve Jobs Speech

Steve Jobs speech is available on Stanford University website.  Remember Steve Jobs speech already watched by more than one Crore times on YouTube.  

More than 80 Thousands people like his speech. Interestingly more than 20 Thousands people have commented on YouTube.

Inspiration For You

Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs second story has inspired me. For you it may be his first or his third story.  Anyhow don't miss his stories.