October 12, 2011

அடிடா அவல... ஒதடா அவல...

Mayakkam Ennaஅடிடா அவல... ஒதடா அவல...

Recently I heard news that director Bala impressed by G.V.Prakash Kumar music. The news said that Bala likes G.V.Prakash's latest album 'Mayakkam Enna.' I always admire director Bala. Therefore today I decided to listen Mayakkam Enna song on online. 

Dhanush! Dhanush!!

First I listened to 'Kadhal En Kadhal' song. Second I listened to 'Oda Oda Dhooram Korayala' song. Interestingly the singer of these two song is our Dhanush. Surprisingly these two songs are written by Dhanush. Double treat for Dhanush's fan.

அடிடா அவல... ஒதடா அவல...

Kadhal En Kadhal 

Kadhal En Kadhal song is very popular song in Mayakkam Enna. Actually I listened on Paadalvarigal. Already more than 500 people like this song on Facebook. 

There are two exciting lines in this lyrics. Actually I did not expect these two lines. Those two lines are...

அடிடா அவல... ஒதடா அவல...
விட்ரா அவல... தேவையே இல்ல...


அடிடா அவல... ஒதடா அவல...

Comments

More than 40 people already commented on this song. But one comment is very popular. The comment was posted by a lady. She is working as HR in Chennai.  Her comment is...

"Superb lyrics pls girls don't make your lover to feel like this. Don't love if u don;t have confident in you. Atlast the sufferer will be boys only. 

So please don;t put them in to bad situation which had happened in this song. I love my hudby so much. I will not make him to feel like this in any way."

Already more than 20 people like this comment on Facebook.