April 8, 2011

Our Political Parties Websites




Last Sunday I watched “Neeya Naana” program on Vijay TV.  That day the program was all about politics. The topic is whether we should talk about politics or not. After long gap I watched this program. 

One of the chief gust said that “Politics is mother of all science”. Another one chief guest told that "Politician may not be good, but politics is always good". These two statements made me to think about politics. 

After watching this program I decided to learn something about politics. Last four days I learned some basic politics. I visited more than 10 websites to learn about Tamil Nadu politics. also visited more than 25 political parties website. 

I got some basic information about the political parties in their website. My personal opinion is almost all the websites are not updated properly. Some websites are not maintained perfectly. Few websites are not having necessary information. Some other websites are having unnecessary information.

One of the website made me to laugh. That is DMDK website. In recent news session they are displaying over last four days the same news. The news is "We are very happy to intimate that our Caption T.V is now available on Airtel DTH".



Moreover one of the menu is "Captain Films". DMDK website also displays advertisement for Vijayakanth's Virudhagiri movie. My question is whether this is political party website or Vijayakanth's filmography.  

Vijayakanth Fan

In my school days, I was big fan of Vijayakanth. I used like his action and dialogue. But now I am not expecting his film details in party website.  

Here I have listed political parties websites based on their current alliance.

DMK Alliance:

There are seven political parties in DMK alliance. One party website is not available for me.

S.No. Party Name Website
   1Dravida Munnettra Kazhagam(DMK) www.dmk.in
   2 Congress www.congress.org.in
   3 Pattali Makkal Katchi(PMK) www.pmkparty.org
   4 Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi(VCK) www.vck.in
   5 Kongunadu Munnetra Kazhagam (KMK) www.knmkparty.org
   6 Indian Union Muslim League(IUML) www.muslimleaguetn.com
   7 Muvendar Munetra Kazhagam(MMK) Not Available 


AIADMK Alliance:

There are eleven political parties in AIADMK alliance. Four parties websites are not available for me.

S.No. Party Name Website
   1 All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)

   2 Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) www.dmdkparty.com
   3 Communist Party of India (Marxist) (CPI(M) www.cpim.org
   4 Communist Party of India (CPI)  www.communistparty.in
   5 All India Forward Bloc (AIFB) www.forwardbloc.org
   6 Kongu Ilaingnar Peravai (KIP)www.konguthaniyarasu.com
   7 Puthiya Tamilakam(PT) www.ptparty.org
   8 All India Samathuva Makkal Katchi (AISMK) Not Available
   9 All India Moovendar Munnani Kazhagam (AIMMK) Not Available
   10 Republican Party of India (Tamilarasan) (RPI) Not Available
   11 Manithaneya Makkal Katchi (MMK)Not Available


Other Political Parties:

I am impressed by Makkal Sakthi (Lok Satta Party). But unfortunately Makkal Sakthi is not contesting in my assembly constituency. Now I am seriously thinking about to exercise 49-O.

S.No. Party Name Website
     1 Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)  www.bjptn.org
     2 Marumalarchi Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (MDMK) www.mdmk.org.in
     3 Makkal Sakthi( Lok Satta Party) www.loksatta.org
     4 Indhiya Jananayaka Katchi ( IJK ) www.jkparty.org
     5 Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)www.bspindia.org


I (H)ate Politics

At the end of the program Gopinath requested us "Please talk and discuss about politics". 

Gopinath also requested "Please Never Say I Hate Politics".