April 9, 2011

Meet Youngest MLA Candidate


Vishwanathan

The minimum age limit for MLA is 25. Here is one man at the age of 26 contesting in Tamil Nadu assembly election 2011. His name is Vishwanathan. He is contesting in Coimbatore district. His constituency name is Kavundapalayam. 

Now I am living in Saravanampatti. Saravanampatti is coming under Kavundapalayam. Unfortunately I could not vote for him. My constituency is in Ariyalur district. However I am very happy to say that I am living in this constituency. 

Vishwanathan educational qualification is B.Sc. Vishwanathan's address...
1/32-B,
Paapamptti,
Ondipudur (Via),
Coimbatore-641 016.
Phone: 98945 44778


Vishwanathan is a Makkal Sakthi (Lok Satta Party) candidate. Lok Satta Party slogan is "New Politics for a New Generation". Lok Satta Party election symbol is whistle.

Ithu Namma Vishwanathan. Whistle Podu.