March 14, 2011

Sachin Does Not Follow Any Woman


Photo Credit: chennaimoms.com

So far Sachin Tendulkar has scored 99 international centuries. The whole world is waiting for Sachin's 100th century.  Today I visited Sachin's Twitter page. I had a close look on Sachin's  page. Here I would like to share my observation.

The amazing fact is that 8.9 Lakhs people follow Sachin. But Sachin follow just seven people. None of them is woman. Sachin follows...

  • Two Cricketers (Zaheer Khan and Yuvraj Sing)
  • One Sports Person (Narain Karthikeyan)
  • One Photographer
  • One Editor
  • One Actor (Amitabh Bachahan)
  • One Apps (ubersocial)

Sachin's Profile Image
Sachin so far has sent 232 messages (Tweets) on Twitter. His latest message posted on December 7, 2010. Sachin's one of the recent message is...

Spent a superb weekend wth my family & close friends.Hppy moments with my friends which I always treasure.Bck 2 trainin frm tmrrw.Good night (Posted on November  28, 2010)


The surprising fact is that Sachin does not follow captain M.S.Dhoni and other cricketers. Moreover the question is why Sachin follow Zaheer Khan and Yuvraj Sing alone.