March 30, 2012

Here is the '3' movie stars Twitter updates

3 Movie


I already booked ticket for '3' movie. Tomorrow, I am going to watch matinee show in Senthil Kumarn Complex. If you already watched, let me know your view. Even if you heard anything about this movie through your friends, share with me. At least I no need to waste my time. 

Like everyone else, why this kolaveri di song got my attention to this movie. I am excited to watch the picturization of that particular song.

Meantime, I visited '3' movie stars Twitter pages. Here, I would like to share their Twitter address and their recent messages.

3 Movie
'3' movie stars are...
  1. Dhanush
  2. Shruti Haasan 
  3. Aiswaryaa (Director)
  4. Anirudh (Music composer) 
  5. Resul Pookutty (Sound Engineer) 
(Click on name to visit their Twitter page)

Today, Resul Pookutty does not say anything about '3' movie on Twitter. Anirudh's recent message on Twitter is...

Anirudh Ravichander

Dhanush's recent tweet is...

Dhanush

Shruti's latest update on Twitter is... 

Shruti Haasan

Aiswaryaa's current message is...

Aishwaryaa